The sky's the limit

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Stay strong... and FEEL




I just realized something now.
I am angry! Not in a harsh way, but in a deeply buried way.
In a burning way... you know, just like extreme happiness, when you feel your heart is going to burst with energy.
Angry.
Angry at the world, at myself, at people, at the lack of perfection, at life...
Angry at the double standards, at the human behavior, at hypocrisy, at all the unsaid...
Angry at all the things I wish I could do and know I can never do...
Angry at all the possibilities that can never be reached, that are impossibilities...
Angry at you, angry at me, angry at them...
Angry at things we don't like but have to do, and things we like but we shouldn't do...
Angry before, during and after...
Angry at the time and space...
Angry at me being so angry!

No comments:

Post a Comment