The sky's the limit

Monday, August 18, 2014

I can make a mess, like nobody else




It has been 53 days since I changed my status.
Maybe I should really consider deleting my Facebook account.
Is my boss happy with my performance?
Is it time to move on?
What the hell do these Germans want?
Hmm, I want to play Black Flag soon on the PS4.
When am I going to buy that damn PS4 already?
So many money issues lately... I really need to get on top of that.
It's sunny and cold today... at least it's not raining.
I had such a great weekend actually, must re-do again.
Did I pay all the bills?
When is the next public holiday? Damn! Not until November 1st ...
But wait, I am taking my holidays in exactly 37 days...
It's no damn holidays! Who am I kidding.
I miss Mona, it's so much more fun when she is around...
Today is my interview... But honestly, I have no motivation for it.
At least I still enjoy, occasionally, my job.
It does pay well to be fair.
And I have the car.
When am I going to finally learn how to drive properly?
Yeah, I said, October.
It will rain in October, not very good to drive in such slippery roads...
Next summer? What a joke.
Am I going to be ok? I mean, is it going to get better?
I want a baby.
And I want that tattoo. I feel I will not get it.
When am I going to finish that book? I should really take some time for it.
I miss this.
I didn't watch my favorite show in ages.
I wonder if he is becoming stronger.
I want some real holidays... next year maybe.
Well, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment