The sky's the limit

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mute





The thing is, I am not feeling so well.
And the thing is, I don't know why. So I don't even know how to fix it. Or if I should fix it.
For now, I am still telling myself that it will get better, but truth to be said, I don't know. I want you to be aware.

You know, these are times when everything is messed up, when everything is questioned, and I do not even dare asking for help although I long for it. Everything should be fine, it is supposed to be fine, because there is nothing wrong... so it seems.

You know, I spoke about confidence. I said I am not over confident, but I don't lack it neither. I am strangely normal apparently. What I also think is that I am strangely needy too, and I do wonder lately if it fits in that whole picture. I know that we are all different, and comparing is such a tough exercise to do, but sometimes, I do wish I could be heard without needing to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment