The sky's the limit

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Bitter, bitter... like a sunday evening old song!






What a bitter world and what a bitter person I've become! Yet I am only 27... For my youngest cousin (not even 3 months), I might seem as old as a dinosaur, but relatively speaking, that's still young, and yet! As my dearest friend said "if you are bitter when you are 27, what would you become when you are 50? The crazy cat lady?". That definitely gave me the idea, or the push I needed to get a cat!

Maybe he is not wrong after all. Well, certainly he isn't! I take back the "maybe".
I am so bugged about this feeling that all I am thinking about right now is two alternatives:
1 - Either stop caring at all... why should I anyways? Let's act cool. I mean, the motto is to never expect anything, right?
OR 2 - Bail out. Why? Because I would like to avoid any possible conversation. Explaining myself in the most stupid way is only possible in this "safe" space. So yes, bailing out is the easiest way, no?


Thinking of it, if there is no intuitive understanding of what is going on, it simply means:
1 - They don't care at all, or don't even bother
OR 2 - we do not have common goals, understanding or expectations. Not sharing a common vision.
Both meanings are bad. So what should I do then?

And god I am structured today!

No comments:

Post a Comment