The sky's the limit

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

When what matters is going to sleep with a rested soul




I dream of a day when I will run in a field, like a child...
Or at the beach, or swim in a lake.

I dream of the day when waking up is no longer painful.
When the sun light is my alarm.
When all the beauty I can see is nature.
When I am alone, surrounded with the wonders of the universe.
When gazing at the stars is the best movie of all times.
When falseness has no place.
When all that matters is not paper money, is not buying toilet paper on my way back from work, is not wearing make up and being competitive on looks, age, clothes or sexiness.
When what matters is going to sleep with a rested soul.
When what matters the most is being ready, with no regrets.


No comments:

Post a Comment