The sky's the limit

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Ready, ready.... AND ready!




Hmm, Let me try something new. I have the urge to write something positive while, at this very moment, I am in the least positive of moods. In simpler and more direct terms, I am a bit pissed.

So let me restart. 
Thinking about last week, the first thing that comes to my mind is thanking you for taking care of me while I was sick. I really appreciate it. That brings me to give you a compliment: I always knew that you were someone I could count on. That is one of the qualities I value the most as I was lacking it before. So thank you for being that person, for your family... And for me.

I also appreciate the diversity you brought to the routine we had. Going out more often, having fun... In a healthy way. I love it. Nevertheless  I think we should memorize these small moments in something I cannot lose. Unfortunately and as you know it very well, my memory can only hold a couple of memories at a time. My natural storage capacities seem to be very limited.

Finally, I think I am literally in love with your continuous effort (that I can SEE). So please don't stop!

Lovely day, and P.S.: gift almost ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment