The sky's the limit

Thursday, February 06, 2014

Building memories... over lunch and spilled coffee!





I have been told a couple of days ago to be more positive.
I agree. A lot of fun things happen in my life. I do have some really happy moments, that I tend not to share and concentrate on my sad moments, the ones that depress me the most.

I want to share the peak moment of the day. I simply had a great lunch today. We laughed a lot, we ate well... over spilled coffee.

You will be missed. You were my confident, my sounding board, you listened to all of my frustrations, problems, you agreed with me - maybe even if you didn't, because I just needed someone to agree with me... we guided each other in an environment of mediocrity. It was really fantastic!

These days will not be forgotten :)





No comments:

Post a Comment