The sky's the limit

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

"I pity you" he said... I pity myself!




The "one" does not exist.
Or I lost it maybe… Too bad that life does not turn around love a bit more, too bad that parents, culture, money and so on, force us to make tough decisions.

“Santa does not exist”. I want a relationship consultant as well!

“ – What if I have to leave, what would you do?
-         -  I don’t know… what if it was me?
-         -  I would leave with you”

Love makes a fool out of us. How stupid must have I sounded. I am apparently, and I won’t deny it. What I cannot deny neither is these questions that keep coming to my mind “is this right for you?”, “would this person make you truly happy?”, "whould he really stand up for you? Be at your side?". I wonder. If  he does not even know what he wants… maybe it is time to move on, to find a person that is not scared to look like a fool sometimes, to show me how much love counts, a bit more than papers or money… a bit more than everything.

I don’t want to lose who I am, I don’t want to lose the fact that I care too much, way too much; because it is who I am, and to be honest, I do like it too. But no caring stays for long if no caring is shared back.

Maybe I should just pack my things and leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment