The sky's the limit

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Remember, remember...



There are things that can never be forgotton. Surprisingly enough, I still remember many things, many firsts although my memory is not one of the best.
I still remember the first tooth I had to take away, I still remember very well my first day of school. I remember still my first best friend and I do still remember the eyes of the little boy who stole my first kiss away.

I remember many things, like the first time I saw my mum cry and what I remember is how crushed my heart was and how I started crying even if I didn't understand. We are not such simple beings, saddly we are complex, and what we keep from such strong memories, is how we felt.

And that's why I can still remember December 15th, but also December 31st... And also the 11th of January, and the 15th of February... And tonight.

I wish my dreams could come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment