The sky's the limit

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Confessions of an addict


I am.
I am addicted to my own self-destruction.
And you are part of my addiction, and it will tear us apart.
But I will love it all along, even the destruction phase.
Although for now, I am abstinent, but soon, I will be back again.
And I will enjoy it, until it kills me.
It will be part of me again. I will enjoy it consuming me.
And instead of crying over "Fragile Dreams"and "Temporary Peace", I will smile at it again.
Because then I can.
Because it is who I am.
I am incapable of anything that is not the reason of my end.

"Life.. has betrayed me once again
I accept that some things will never change.
I've let your tiny minds magnify my agony
and it's left me with a chemical dependency .... for sanity."

No comments:

Post a Comment