The sky's the limit

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Travel deals



"Even when the Earth sleeps, we travel"


I am hooked, nailed down, but I am not a tree.
So why am I here? Hooked and nailed?
Travel is not only going to other places, new places, exciting ones.
Travel is also about enjoying every single moment, even if stuck to the ground.
Like the tree, it always looks ahead, its branches travel, looking for the sun, growing further.
I want to travel within my own imagination, creating fantastic worlds again, all mine.
I want to travel in time, hell, confuse time itself! And break all the rules of physics.
I want to destroy all of these shells, get rid of them all.
Start breathing again, and let the sun look for me.
I want the Earth to be awake, and travel with me instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment