The sky's the limit

Thursday, September 26, 2013

With the best of intentions...



I have sadly spoke about this too many times already, so I am trying not to do it again, because nothing changes and it only becomes annoying.
There is something lost, something very important... it is all these little things and gestures that makes life together enjoyable and pleasant. No more efforts anymore, no more little pleasures and honest smiles. No more loving looks or hugs. What is sad is that it existed. So please, I am not imagining, and I am not trying to make you upset or make it worse. Something is missing. And I don't want to play anymore, and I don't want to waste my time neither... so, if no motivation to actually invest into making the effort to make things enjoyable and wonderful again, then better to opt out now.

"The biggest harm that we, women, do to ourselves is that we always look, as a lover, for a man that we love, while in reality, we need to look for a man who loves us"*
I am not looking for someone who loves me, and I certainly do not need or want a man I love, I want someone that I love and who loves me back, to grow old together, to care for me the same I do for him, and bring up the most cherished - and hopefully the happiest - kids.


* « Le grand tort que nous avons, nous autres femmes, c'est, pour amant, de chercher toujours un homme que nous aimons, alors que la vérité serait d'en chercher un qui nous aime. »


No comments:

Post a Comment